2009 m. liepos 9 d., ketvirtadienis

Longer life in next ten years and Jackson's death

A chemical called "rapamycin"(I think so, because i'm not from England) can extend mammals life by 28 or even more percents! This means we will be able to live longer :) It's not on the market yet, because it was used to weaken the immune system when installing implants into humans body. When this side effect will be removed we will be able to buy abd use it! Only one question: how much it will cost?...
This reminds me Michael Jackson. There are so many stories about him, his ghost and so on. He will be another Elvis. We will be saying "Michael is alive" and I almost believe he IS. Why? Because he had so much money and he was respected. Cloning was invented many years ago so I think he's got a clone or smth. and his brains will be installed in that clone. And this is kind of realistic since his brains ARE taken out... And we wouldn't know if someone changed it ;)
That means he might stay alive. Not like us... (I'm planning to live forever. Probably I deed to be as rich as M.J. was)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą