2009 m. liepos 6 d., pirmadienis

Marketiva | Forex program

Yyesterday I found a new (new to me) program. It's called "Marketiva". With the help of it you can learn something about forex trading, which is quite useful I think. During the start you get 5$ real dollars an 10000$ of virtual ones. Since I have started yesterday and have NO idea about trading money in forex, I bought some money from virtual account. Today I see that I have earned 40$. Actually i don't understand why and I don't understand what those graphics says... :) Anyway, when you are good at virtual forex, you can start using real money. I don't have time and money for this, but it's nice and interesting to play with this program :) Have fun! (To use it you have to register in the official site first.)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą